* What do we want, and want you, to get out being part of this group?
We want your work to be seen. Sounds easy right? Everyone else says the same thing. People generally base submissions off of their own personal opinion. We don't want to do that! We may not have the same taste or style- It doesn't mean your work doesn't deserve to be seen. You could take a picture of a wall and see some promising meaning behind it- I'll see a wall. Others might see it either way.
* What rules do we want to set forth and carry out?
Rules are simple-
* Photography ONLY- any type
* Only submit your own work
* Photo manipulations have to be very little- Change your colors or change your contrast/clarity and whatever else you want. Don't change the picture itself.
* 3 submissions per week- Because we will be accepting quite a range of work, we would like to make sure not to bombard watchers with deviations.
* I will not set rules based on what genre or variety of photos you can submit however- keep it neat- Grainy/Noisy, Blurry/Out of Focus- not cool. Unless of course you put it in your description that it was meant to be that way!
* If for some reason your Deviation is declined- just give us a reason why you think it should be posted- in the comments- and if its a valid reason, we will gladly let you resubmit it!
* Feedback is greatly appreciated on deviations as well as comments. Reciprocity is also appreciated!
And last but not least------ ****Enjoy and Have Fun!****